YEOWCHUAN HARDWARE GUARANTEES THE AUTHENTICITY AND CRAFTMANSHIP OF ALL DISPLAYED MERCHANDISE. EACH ITEM IS DELIVERED WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF CARE AND ACCURACY. CUSTOMERS MAY ONLY RETURN MERCHANDISE THAT IS DEFECTIVE, VISIBLY DAMAGED, OR SHIPPED INCORRECTLY.
Faulty, Incorrectly Supplied or Damaged/Non-Working Items
If we have supplied an item incorrectly or if it is damaged when received or is faulty when received you should notify us within 7 days of receipt on +603-9221 9633 or email@example.com quoting your original invoice number. We will supply you with a return numbers to be filled in the RETURNS FORM that must be enclosed with the returned goods.
Yeowchuan Hardware will arrange the uplift of the goods. Should we, after inspection of said items be satisfied as to the alleged defects we will either replace the goods or arrange a refund of the goods. You will be charged the actual cost of the delivery and collection. PLEASE NOTE – inspections can take up to 1 month to complete.
It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage or sign whatsoever to the packaging goods as damaged, please do not sign and refuse the delivery to be returned.
PLEASE NOTE: Any special indent order is not Refundable and Returnable
When getting your item ready to send back, please make sure that the item meets the following guidelines:
• The item is in its original box and original packaging and should not been used.
• The product is securely packaged to avoid damage
• The product is sent with all of its parts and manuals
Large Item Return Policy
Due to the expense of shipping heavy items, large items are governed by a separate Return Policy. Be sure to carefully inspect all Heavy Item (freight) deliveries for damage before signing delivery note as freightliner/transportation handling charges cannot be refunded. If items arrive damaged or defective, you must note this on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery to avoid paying actual freight charges. Please notify us of any delivery problems as soon as possible to expedite the refund process. Please note that you will be responsible for the actual freight costs in the following instances:
- You miss your delivery appointment
- You refuse or return a non-damaged, non-defective item
Freight fees on large items are varies, please check with us beforehand.
In order to keep our prices low, we have to charge a re-stocking fee in certain instances to re-coup the cost associated with returns. A 15% re-stocking fee will be assessed in the following situations:
• Non-defective merchandise returned in visibly used, or damaged condition
• Orders “Refused” without authorization
• Returns that were shipped back after 7 days of the date received (Note: unless authorized, late returns will be rejected)
• Any return that is not the result of defective/damaged merchandise or a shipping error
After 7 days, purchases made from Yeowchuan Hardware are no longer covered by this Return Policy. After this time, products are covered by their respective Manufacturer’s Warranty and in most cases, may be brought to an Authorized Service Centre for repair.
• To learn how warranty claims are handled for a specific manufacturer, please visit Warranty Page