What is the True Color Technology for Welding Lens?
The True Color Technology Welding Lens contrast and clarity in welding and light
states, Seeing more colors during welding translates to more overall clarity,
precision, and brings numerous other benefits to the user.
IMPORTANT BENEFITS OF TRUE COLOR TECHNOLOGY:
– Natural color perception when ADF is inactive.
– Improved performance when auto darkening filter is activated.
– Increased work precision through a better view of the weld puddle.
– Your helmet can stay on at all times – no need to remove it when welding stops.
– Automatic shift between active and inactive ADF modes with improved color
– Wider spectrum of observed colors helps in identifying errors and hazards faster.
– Improved safety during welding without sacrificing good visibility.
Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
Shade Level: Din 3 / 9-13 With Grinding
UV/IR Protection: Up to Din16 at all time
Switching Time: 1/250(x)s
Sensitivity Control: Stepless adjustment
Delay Control: Steples adjustment
Please contact us for Dealer Price.