MIG/MMA-200 Inverter welding machine is adopted international advanced inverter technology produced. This series machine has the below characteristic :
1) Advance IGBT inverter technology, Current Mode Control, Reliable quality, and stable performance.
2) Closed-loop feedback , constant output voltage , with strong ability to resist voltage fluctuate of power grid.
3) Electronics inductor control, stable welding process, small arc splatter, deep molten bath.
4) Wire feeding slowly when arc starting, Ball Cutting after welding, ensure the success rate of arc starting.
5) Applicable to thin plates of above 0.8mm.
6) With lock and un-lock function, convenience for long-time welding.
7) Small, light, easy operation, economical and practical. The efficiency of this machine can more than 85%, energy-saving more than 30% compared to traditional Welder.
Solid Construction — MIG/MMA-200 Inverter welding machine is a compact and exquisite MIG welder which is constructed with high-quality durable steel, fully painted body to withstand rust and wear. Definitely a strong and durable welding machine for your long-term use.
Widely Applications — It is perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Ideal for both home garages and workshops.
– Capable of SMAW (Stick) welding and Gasless MIG (1kg)
– Stable, low spatter arc performance
– Arc force control (Inductance) adjusts arc characteristics in both MIG and Stick modes
– Good duty cycle, higher than most competitor’s ratings
|Power Supply||240V ± 15%|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||52|
|Welding Current (A)||40-140|
|Input Voltage (KVA)||5|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V)||60|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Diameter of rod (mm)||0.8mm|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||325 x 145 x 175|
|Dimension Box (L x W x H)||450 x 210 x 215|