Multi-function machine capable to perform MMA, MIG (Gas) & MIG (Gasless).
MIG-200S INVERTER WELDING MACHINES ( 3 in 1)
MIG-200 Inverter Co2 gas shielded welding machine is adopted international advanced inverter technology produced. Its theory is rectify alternatinf current to direct current , than use big power IGBT inverter direct current to high frequency alternating current (frequency reach to 20KHZ) , then reduce voltage and rectify . This series machine have below characteristic :
1) Advance IGBT inverter technology , Current Mode Control , Reliable quality and stable performance.
2) Closed-loop feedback , constant output voltage , with strong ability to resist voltage fluctuate of power grid.
3) Electronics inductor control , stable welding process , small arc splatter , deep molten bath.
4) Wire feeding slowy when arc starting , Ball Cutting after welding , ensure the success rate of arc starting.
5)Applicable to thin plates of above 0.8mm.
6) Burn back time can be adjusted.
7) With lock and un-lock function , convenience for long time welding.
8) Small , light , easy operation , economical and practical. The efficiency of this machine can more than 85% , energy saving more than 30% compare to traditional Welder.
Solid Construction — MIG-200S Inverter welding machine is compact and exquisite MIG welder which is constructed with high-quality durable steel, fully painted body to withstand rust and wear. Definitely a strong and durable welding machine for your long-term use.
Widely Applications — It is perfect for perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Ideal for both home garages and workshops.
– 3 in 1 Multi-function Capable of SMAW (Stick) welding, MIG (Gas) & MIG (Gasless)
– Stable, low spatter arc performance
– Arc force control (Inductance) adjusts arc characteristics in both MIG and Stick modes
– Good duty cycle, higher than most competitor’s ratings
|Input Power Voltage (VAC)||Single Phase|
|Input Frequency (HZ)||50/60|
|Rated Input Power Capacity (KVA)||6.6|
|Output Current Range (A)||70-180 (MIG)|
|Duty Cycle %||60|
|Power Factor (Cos Ø)||0.85|
|Diameter Of Wire (mm)||0.8/1.0|